STAG AND HARE ( New York )
Design Director/Associate Creative Director // May 14 – Present
Coca Cola, Njoy, Max Brenner, Neenah Paper, Spafinder, Picwell, Gold Peak, IHG, Litehouse Foods, Global Wellness Institute, Logan’s Roadhouse.
Njoy Artist Collection
- Led a team of 6 designers to produce the company’s most awarded packaging range.
- Succeeded in completing clients design deadline target for over 20 SKU’s in only 5 weeks from concept to finished art.
- Client reported record sales for the range with over 90% of retailers selling out within 2 weeks.
- Achieved an 80% positive attitudinal change towards the brand amongst consumers within 6 weeks of launch.
- Strategic lead in creating the companies largest UX and UI project.
- Designed branding, software interface and B2B website which enabled this start up to raise $4 million in funding.
- The visualisation of Picwell led them to be recognised as a “cool vendor” by Garner and also a finalist for 2015 PACT Enterprise Award.
- The success of project allowed Stag and Hare to obtain 6 large scale digital assignments within 6 months.
REA ( New York )
Design Director // Mar 13 – May 14
Rockefeller Group, East End Capital, Starrett Developments,
Sherwood Equities, Lincoln Equities, Treeline Companies, Sedesco.
- Instrumental in redefining the role of design within the sector.
- Successful in attaining unparalleled, tangible outcomes for clients, an occurrence previously unseen in the market.
- Significant agency recognition and growth achieved during my tenure as Design Director.
- Secured 6 large clients as a direct result of my leadership and campaign development.
- Received over 10 design awards for branding and UX/UI projects.
123 William – East End Capital
- Achieved the highest sqft rate ever for the building as a direct response to “I am 123 William” branding and marketing campaign.
- Received 5 awards for project branding and website design.
- Awarded 5 more projects by East End Capital due to the high standard of creative produced and success of this campaign.
CREATIVE PLANTATION ( Australia )
Creative Director // Nov 99 – Jan 13
Vodafone, Sofitel, Lexus, Big Brother, Allianz Global Assist,
Kingfisher Bay Resort, Origin Energy, Spicers Paper.
- One of the most consistently awarded designers in Australia receiving over 20 awards both locally and internationally.
- Secured 70% of the company’s cornerstone clients including Sofitel and Vodafone and maintained significant growth during 15 year tenure.
- Produced hugely successful “Don’t Say You Didn’t Know” rail smart campaign and achieved a 97% behavioural change within weeks of implementation.
- Launched over 25 start-ups including Toetum Kids and Sheets on the Line
- Designed and illustrated best selling Children’s book “Everyone’s Got a Bottom”.